Launch of Acumatica 4.1
Content/ideas in this post provided by Acumatica and may not reflect the views of ERP Cloud News. Learn more about Acumatica Cloud ERP Software.
Acumatica 4.1 was officially launched at Acumatica’s 2013 Partner Summit in Leesburg, Virginia. CEO Yury Larichev welcomed over 280 Acumatica partners to the summit and announced the launch of Acumatica Version 4.1, with Product Marketing Manager Jean Gea giving a demonstration of some of the key improvements. The theme of the 4.1 release is simplicity.
Major upgrades include:
- Advanced column and parametric filtering
- Optimized data entry with suggestion and auto-complete capabilities
- Real-time connectivity with Excel
- The ability to add and secure specific import scenarios to the menu system
- Improved layout of reports and printed forms
- Simplified scheduling for recurring general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable transactions
- Expanded developer documentation
- Drag and drop support for uploading and attaching files
Founded in 2007, Acumatica is the fastest-growing provider of highly customizable, cloud-based ERP applications for small and midsized businesses, offering financial management, distribution, CRM, and project accounting suites. Acumatica Studio, the company’s technology development platform, gives ISVs and OEMs a rapid, cost-effective means of developing and integrating cloud-based apps, using industry-standard tools. A Red Herring Top 100 Global Tech Company, Acumatica has quickly gained a solid reputation among developers and users for the flexibility of its platform and its innovative licensing practices. The privately-held company’s products are delivered through a global channel partner network of VARs, ISVs, and OEMs. Headquartered in Kirkland, WA, Acumatica maintains offices in Washington DC, Moscow, and Singapore.